Landing Point Exception for Owner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

31 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:

Sim, medicina controlada e tarja preta são referências muito obscuras para mim. Eu não sei o que significa.

ETA: Pesquisando no Google me diz que a faixa preta é a caixa ao redor das mensagens de advertência sobre medicamentos. Mas as razões para os avisos variam com os medicamentos e, portanto, ainda não tenho certeza se o OP está dizendo que eles são viciados em medicamentos prescritos ou o quê.

controlled medicines, with a black stripe on their packaging, in my country, as mentioned, are drugs that cause dependence and are sold exclusively with the retention of the medical prescription by the drugstore, sale without special prescription is prohibited

7 hours ago, Maitimo said:

I tested all of this with an alt and here's what happened.

• Landing point and routing off; teleport in anywhere regardless of being in the group or not
  • Landing point set, routing off:  teleport in anywhere regardless of being in the group or not
  • Landing poind set, routng on, alt not in group; teleport only to landing point, unable to teleport anywhere else in the parcel unless invited by someone who's already there
  • Landing point set, routing on,  alt in group (and over-ride landing point enabled in group):  teleport in at landing spot, able to teleport elsewhere in the parcel afterwards

It makes no difference if the group tag is active or not.

I was unable to find any combination that allowed the alt to teleport in anywhere,right from the start, except by setting Home.

I was unable to find any difference between "landing point set" and "landing point not set" if routing is off. It seems to require routing to be on in order to have any effect.

Thanks for confirming with your own testing.  I was pretty sure that was how it all worked based on lots of testing long ago and then just a short bit the other day.

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Thanks for confirming with your own testing.  I was pretty sure that was how it all worked based on lots of testing long ago and then just a short bit the other day.

It was always my understanding that setting home always overrides all of that as far as TPing in. TPing around within a region with an LP set (not a Hub!) always landed me back at the LP and not where I wanted to go even when double clicking on the ground in FS. That always loses this customer.  I don't always have time or desire to walk all the way to the other side of the region to get to the item I want to purchase. If I can't at least get close with a double click TP, I'm out of there. Tired of battling the stupid.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.