Dragon for Hire! *non XXX* (detailed info inside)

Gakatako

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings, i am a Seawolf Dragon, in need of a job to earn money for a home!

Jobs Recommended: 

#1 - I can guard & monitor an area. Very gentle with the queens and younglings, and very tolerate of younglings rough play!

#2 - DJ work, i have a headset and familiar with Skype. but i will need training!

#3 - im very creative with building, i take what's ever in frount of me and make it look the best it can be. (thou i never organized an SL sim before. it is this way with everything i build). and i do have the mind to think in some sims that organization could be better. (but its best to trial me before hire)

#4 - I can recommend People to lands you are renting or selling, as long as i get a small profit from the sales!

About me:

Species: Adult Seawolf Dragon / Fire Element

SL Birthdate: 5/11/2011

TimeZone: USA Eastern -5 GMT

Available: 3-4 Hour Shifts, posibly 5-6 hours if really needed so! (RL things come random so no set days and time on anyday untill sceduled)

Microphone: Yes

Groups: I have many but only one i attend, and that is Avilion, (not Avalon)

**any more info needed, please message me ingame**

You seem very clever & present yourself well.  I don't have a job opening, but I'd be glad to let you use my land if you wish.  I might be able to set up a small cave for you in the near future.  I have access to water, & there is a lovely undersea area nearby.  The sea monster over there seems friendly.  Permanent prim usage would have to be limited, but I can provide a few for free & a good rental rate if you want to have more.  Consider the land & space above to be a group sandbox, but please don't eat our pets or burn up the landscaping.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.