Is there a "photography" mode somewhere?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 695 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ctrl alt F1 will turn off UI and shift alt H will hide your HUDs.  I think, if I recall correctly, if you set yourself to Busy you won't get IMs and notices popping up.  It's been awhile since I tried that.  Might be Unavailable.  Try it.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, sandi Mexicola said:

Actually, this is enough to keep anything from popping up on your screen.  However, this won't stop sounds associated with IMs and notices. 

I think you can shut those off as well in the Sound and Media tab in preferences.

UI Sounds 1

Here, you can change sounds played when specific “events” happen (for example, the sound played when you get a new IM). You can also chose to disable (or re-enable) sounds on a case by case basis.

To change a sound, locate the “event” you are interested in (example: Taking Snapshot), then paste in the UUID of the sound you wish to use. To obtain the UUID of a sound in your inventory, right click on it and select Copy UUID.
Note that the sound clip needs to be full permissions in order for you to be able to obtain the UUID.)

If you wish to restore the default value, click the D button to the right of the UUID.

The drop down to the far right of each line allows you to enable or disable each sound.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 695 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.