Does anyone know where I could find a similar hair base for this hair in evo x?

Ceka Cianci

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been looking for a couple hours now for a  similar hair base for this hair with no luck at all.. I have a couple that are close, but  they still look a little strange because, they sit a bit too forward on the forehead as well as, they don't have the rows or will have the dew curls on the forehead..

Any suggestions for any good hair bases that might work that are for Evo x, I would really be grateful..

Thank you :)

Vanity%20Hair%20Dont%20Hesitate512.jpg?1

Edited by Ceka Cianci
removed the word FOR.

• Ceka Cianci changed the title to Does anyone know where I could find a similar hair base for this hair in evo x?
32 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I've been looking for a couple hours now for a  similar hair base for this hair with no luck at all.. I have a couple that are close, but  they still look a little strange because, they sit a bit too forward on the forehead as well as, they don't have the rows or will have the dew curls on the forehead..

Any suggestions for any good hair bases that might work that are for Evo x, I would really be grateful..

I haven't seen one exactly like that but this one from Leronso might be worth a try...

[LERONSO] HAIRBASE v16 for Lelutka EVO X

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

That particular hairbase (and fully shaved ones I've got from a tattoo shop that have really nice tattoos on them) are the sole reason I mostly keep my butt in Evo mode when I wear Lel heads.

Head tats and cute hairbases make it almost impossible for me to go full-time Evo X. Stores just aren't updating them and new ones are kind of lacking at the moment.

I was going to suggest taking a peek at Not Found Rufus or Roddy, but they're not quite like that, and they're mostly shaved on the sides/back. Uhhhh...part of me wants to say Mister Razzor or Stray Dog, but I don't think they do that style either.

Maybe, maybe, mayyybe poke the creator to ask if she has any plans to revisit those hairbases maybe. Maybe?

• Thanks 1

I'm more wanting the front of the base to meet the hair, where the one I have now is a bit out front.. It's more a fade than anything..

I'm not worried about if it's shaved.. I'm willing to try a few different things to see how they work.. I've just been hitting a brick wall trying to find anything.. hehehehe

Also thank you for the quick responses 🙂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm more wanting the front of the base to meet the hair, where the one I have now is a bit out front.. It's more a fade than anything..

I'm not worried about if it's shaved.. I'm willing to try a few different things to see how they work.. I've just been hitting a brick wall trying to find anything.. hehehehe

I love this one from Tableau Vivant...comes with a plainly shaved on the sides version also in the pack

Tableau Vivant - leLutka EvoX Hairbase 08

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Try a little bit of everything. I had that weird issue with my male avatar - hair out too far, hairbase out too far, etc. I finally found something that lines up really nicely at Not Found (Not Found - Carl), but it's mostly shaved with some cute lil line work on the side (speaking of which, can we get more of that, too, please?!).

Edit: Wait - you have that exact hairstyle? I totally didn't read that right, LOL. Have you peeked at Vanity Hair's shop in a bit? She seems to be doing Evo X hairbases now (with mesh addons), at least for events, so maybe one of those might fit that style, too. Might have to buy a whole new hairstyle to get one, though, but ya know... there are worse things...

1IAD.gif

Here's her Flickr - https://www.flickr.com/photos/vanityhair/with/51496971920/

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Clarifyin'
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Try a little bit of everything. I had that weird issue with my male avatar - hair out too far, hairbase out too far, etc. I finally found something that lines up really nicely at Not Found (Not Found - Carl), but it's mostly shaved with some cute lil line work on the side (speaking of which, can we get more of that, too, please?!).

Edit: Wait - you have that exact hairstyle? I totally didn't read that right, LOL. Have you peeked at Vanity Hair's shop in a bit? She seems to be doing Evo X hairbases now (with mesh addons), at least for events, so maybe one of those might fit that style, too. Might have to buy a whole new hairstyle to get one, though, but ya know... there are worse things...

1IAD.gif

Here's her Flickr - https://www.flickr.com/photos/vanityhair/with/51496971920/

Forgot about her!  The Eva hair comes with a base that would probably be awesome with that hair.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Forgot about her!  The Eva hair comes with a base that would probably be awesome with that hair.

That one looks super cute!

Also completely unrelated buuuut her new braided styles are insane and I need them in my life.

• Like 1

You guys are doing way better than me .. Great suggestions so far, Thank you all .:D

This is what I have at the moment.

It's doesn't look too bad from the front.

CekaHawk.thumb.png.eb806cd81c1561ffc2c9250d989d1be2.png

But if you look from the side you can see it looks goofy.. hehehe

cekahawk2.thumb.png.573ddd0564c3c4671162ef544425a3cf.png

• Like 3

I have no idea how to buy that Eva HairBase..

It's not in the store or that goofy hud they want us to use..

I swear ,it's like a lot of these stores are wanting us to work to buy their stuff..

I'm about ready to just ditch this effort.. hehehe

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I have no idea how to buy that Eva HairBase..

It's not in the store or that goofy hud they want us to use..

I swear ,it's like a lot of these stores are wanting us to work to buy their stuff..

I'm about ready to just ditch this effort.. hehehe

LMAO. Yeah I saw mention of a HUD on Flickr and I have no idea. Cute hairstyle, though! 

But nuuuuuuuu, don't give up! Hit up Not Found, grab their hairbases, try em out. Hit up Stray Dog and Mister Razzor, too. Demo all the things!

Don't just stick to the womens hairbases either - the mens can look so nice, as well.

Can't really see it that well, but this is Not Found - Carl on my Lilly.

I'm Not Your Friend

Edit: Better view of it below. AND ALSO! What about adding bangs? Get thee to...who sells separate bangs? Doux? Tram? I forget...but get thee there!

51425921927_aea42e76f5_c.jpg

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Added second view
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

LMAO. Yeah I saw mention of a HUD on Flickr and I have no idea. Cute hairstyle, though! 

But nuuuuuuuu, don't give up! Hit up Not Found, grab their hairbases, try em out. Hit up Stray Dog and Mister Razzor, too. Demo all the things!

Don't just stick to the womens hairbases either - the mens can look so nice, as well.

Can't really see it that well, but this is Not Found - Carl on my Lilly.

I'm Not Your Friend

I'm not giving up on looking for a hairbase.. I'm just gonna give up on stores that feel like they are following the TMP HUD junk.. hehehe

If I have to hunt for something this hard that they are wanting to sell.. They best have it in the store.. that's all the hoop I'm jumping anymore.. no more new improved 3 flips and a barrel roll.. hehehe

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm not giving up on looking for a hairbase.. I'm just gonna give up on stores that feel like they are following the TMP HUD junk.. hehehe

If I have to hunt for something this hard that they are wanting to sell.. They best have it in the store.. that's all the hoop I'm jumping anymore.. no more new improved 3 flips and a barrel roll.. hehehe

Check my edit - bangs! That might be an easier problem to solve than finding a hairbase that wants to play nice and line up well. Though I'd still recommend trying some new hairbases for fun, too.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

You guys are doing way better than me .. Great suggestions so far, Thank you all .:D

This is what I have at the moment.

It's doesn't look too bad from the front.

CekaHawk.thumb.png.eb806cd81c1561ffc2c9250d989d1be2.png

But if you look from the side you can see it looks goofy.. hehehe

cekahawk2.thumb.png.573ddd0564c3c4671162ef544425a3cf.png

If the hair is editable, you could stretch it a bit to make it go further at the front.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, EmmaAsht0n said:

If the hair is editable, you could stretch it a bit to make it go further at the front.

It's rigged.. I'll find one some day.. The one I have isn't too bad for now, but hoping the creator will update this style some day..

4 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

It's rigged.. I'll find one some day.. The one I have isn't too bad for now, but hoping the creator will update this style some day..

I see. Maybe try the demo of Mina's new hair at Uber. There are some EvoX hairbases with it which may fit.
I guess you've already tried the EvoX hairbases coming with the head (#071-99 should fit best with the hairdo, if ever).

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, EmmaAsht0n said:

I see. Maybe try the demo of Mina's new hair at Uber. There are some EvoX hairbases with it which may fit.
I guess you've already tried the EvoX hairbases coming with the head (#071-99 should fit best with the hairdo, if ever).

Yea, the one I have on is 099 I believe..

One will turn up somewhere.. I'll always have it in my head now and on the lookout for one.. hehehe

I bought that Evoshop hud, and when I saw I had to give it permission to take money from me, I ditched it. As I understand it, it can take money more than one time, and I will not let anything do that.

It was not for the hairbase discussed here, but another thing. The Evoshop gallery at Seraphim had a few interesting things, but if they can't let me click on a vendor in the store and buy, then good riddance! ☹️

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I bought that Evoshop hud, and when I saw I had to give it permission to take money from me, I ditched it. As I understand it, it can take money more than one time, and I will not let anything do that.

It was not for the hairbase discussed here, but another thing. The Evoshop gallery at Seraphim had a few interesting things, but if they can't let me click on a vendor in the store and buy, then good riddance! ☹️

Yea, I never ended up using anything but the search..I didn't even subscribe, which is the first little window that pops up..

That thing reminded me right away of that TMP shops hud.. I was like  Nooooooo Waaaay!!   hehehe

Just put the things in the store, because that is the simplest way..  There is no way I was linking that thing to anything.. hehehe

That hud feels like a good example of overthinking a process.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci

I found a really nice place to get some hair bases.. I didn't find any for the hair I wanted them for in this thread, But they were really nice and for evo x and other others..

The place is called Angel Eyes..

I'm grabbing some of them.. they had some that went up high enough to meet the hair, but they were more for straight hair and pulled back.. But they really did look very nice for other styles I have..

It's amazing just how much the little things can make such a big impact on your look.. :)

Just thought I would mention them here in case anyone else was looking for some styles a bit more higher up on the forehead as well..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.