Anyone know which store this is and have a SLURL or marketplace link?

MelodicRain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Inspected an outfit from an avatar but wasn't able to get any info.

• Item prefix is ".SD."
  • Creator is alias.aura

Creator profile has no LM nor any marketplace link, and sounded like the type of narcissistic a-hole who'd insult your family just for asking where the store is, so I'm going to avoid sending an IM. The only breadcrumb I found was a store named "Sugarcult" but it only sold furry mods, so it's not this one (and it doesn't resemble ".SD." either). Unfortunately the item did look quite good so I'm curious enough to take a look and grab a demo.

Anyone know what this ".SD." (notice the two dots) store is and have a SLURL or marketplace link?

Edited by MelodicRain

• MelodicRain changed the title to Anyone know which store this is and have a SLURL or marketplace link?
57 minutes ago, MelodicRain said:

• Item prefix is ".SD."
  • Creator is alias.aura

Creator profile has no LM nor any marketplace link, and sounded like the type of narcissistic a-hole who'd insult your family just for asking where the store is, so I'm going to avoid sending an IM. The only breadcrumb I found was a store named "Sugarcult" but it only sold furry mods, so it's not this one (and it doesn't resemble ".SD." either). Unfortunately the item did look quite good so I'm curious enough to take a look and grab a demo.

Anyone know what this ".SD." (notice the two dots) store is and have a SLURL or marketplace link?

It's a long shot but after a little investigation I managed to find a store on MP called Shea Designs which appears to use the prefix ".SD." in the name of a lot of their items.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/177255

Other than that the creator appears to have a discord channel listed in their profile, perhaps you could try asking there if you don't want to IM them directly?

2 hours ago, MelodicRain said:

• Item prefix is ".SD."
  • Creator is alias.aura

Would help knowing what kind of item it is. Maybe the full name as well.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.