another noob question

cmshotfairy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 744 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, cmshotfairy said:

how would I fix the logo on my body I bought the skin and don't know what to do next. help would be greatly appreciated !https://postimg.cc/2VCJ21fH

I've never seen a skin with a logo like that. I think you should get a skin for your head first and then get the body applier to go with your head 🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, cmshotfairy said:

how would I fix the logo on my body I bought the skin and don't know what to do next. help would be greatly appreciated !https://postimg.cc/2VCJ21fH

That's a demo body skin.  If you've purchased the skin, make sure to take off the demo.  You can see the faint white lines over the arms.  Maybe a demo layer that came with the demo skin?  Take off anything that says demo.  

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, that on the body is a demo skin. Head skin and body skin is sold separate.

You have either purchased the head skin and did not think you should buy the body skin too, or

you have purchased both skins, but did not take off the demo.

So you can wear both the full priced skins, but have left a tattoo demo layer on top.

And also: You are perhaps using "Wear" instead of "ADD" when you put on a new tattoo layer. "Wear" replaces a layer, "Add" adds a layer on top. It is super confusing because most people talk about "wearing" things when they mean "adding" things. ☹️

A "skin" can be worn as a true skin that you can't take off, or as a tattoo layer that you can take off, replace and stack on you with multiple layers. Like the body skin with body hair types and tattoos over. Creators name tattoo layers as skin too. 😒 They have different icons. I only remember how the icons look in Firestorm, the tattoo icon is a pink squiggly shape. The skin icon is a tan/deep tan torso/head.

Make sure you wear nothing with "demo" on. Look in the folders of full priced skins you bought. Wear the skin with a torso/head symbol that does not say demo. Add the other squiggly pink layers that does not say demo.

I seem to remember that Stray Dog sell their head skin as a true skin, and the body skins on tattoo layers.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 744 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.