Changing Houses

VictoriaLeCharm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you want a different THEME (or just a different location in the same Theme), bring up the About Land window for your parcel and ABANDON it --- pick up all your stuff first.  Then go back to your Dashboard and pick something new.   You can Abandon/Reclaim 5 times per 24 hours.

If you just want a different model home of the same Theme, find the House controller -- like a mailbox or such -- just outside your property and click it.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

1454027483_GameofHomes.png.87220a7b001a34c8d85a5c74cbd93543.png

Omgosh I saw this when one of the tp slur popped up on a Linden home I snagged lol. I was like 🤔 but now it all makes sense! 😂😂 The game is truly addictive!! I just landed on a new one but can't tp until I get back on the computer. I keep landing on houses (Stilts) that really have me questioning the moles decision bc they seem to love placing them in odd directions.  Like why would you have the big deck facing the pier or road instead of the water???????!!!!!  Or have two houses facing each other instead of the water.  I don't want a view of my neighbors deck and their stuff.  It absolutely boggles my mind that I'm left just shaking my head and getting super frustrated.😤

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.