Customer Support for Inworld Store

Bagnu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 828 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Sid Nagy said:

I'm not sure how the systems work, but if you bought it as a gift, it is possible that the redelivery is set under the name of the receiver of the gift?

I was here to just say that but Sid was faster...as usual x3 ❤️ 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

I'm not sure how the systems work, but if you bought it as a gift, it is possible that the redelivery is set under the name of the receiver of the gift?

On MP, the items are listed under my purchases, but gets redelivered to the gift recipient.

Most vendors I have used lately, have a menu that let me select "buy as gift". I am using this to shop for my alts. It is easier than logging them in, to find they do not have enough, log in Marianne and send them money, go to the store, rinse and repeat with the next alt.

Clearly the Marketplace is not updated with the new sizes in the pack.

But just in case, she tried to unpack the delivery container another time, in another location? A few times the automatic delivery script can "hiccup" and not everything is sent to inventory.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Most vendors I have used lately, have a menu that let me select "buy as gift". I am using this to shop for my alts. It is easier than logging them in, to find they do not have enough, log in Marianne and send them money, go to the store, rinse and repeat with the next alt.

Clearly the Marketplace is not updated with the new sizes in the pack.

But just in case, she tried to unpack the delivery container another time, in another location? A few times the automatic delivery script can "hiccup" and not everything is sent to inventory.

Thanks!!! She hasn't, but I'll let her know she should try. I wasn't online when she picked up the demo, and I didn't realize MP and inworld use different systems. I have bought things as gifts inworld in the past, but I shop almost exclusively on MP.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 828 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.