My Shape i cant change it to a other Shape

Marjoleine12

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi.  I'm not an official or an expert, but, well, wow... Nobody has attempted to answer your question since your post on Friday about it!  So, as I have Maitreya too, I will attempt taking a generalized stab at this...

First, make sure you have the updated version of the Maitreya body.  I believe we are on V5.3 now, although, as I didn't like the feet resize option, me, myself, I'm still at V5.1.  I believe either of those versions are pretty up to date, depending on your preferences.

Next, I would say that you should totally join the Maitreya Lara Friends group... There are a lot of wonderful people there who can assist you at any time.  I believe I have even talked with the Creator on there before too.  If you copy/paste this into nearby chat, you should get their direct link to join: secondlife:///app/group/7fe09f12-111a-9e64-d60e-5faef1dd4b69/about

Also, I'd like to tell you that they have lots of things to reference, like manuals or tutorials on their website: https://sl-maitreya.blogspot.com/p/lara-mesh-body-v5.html which you may find very helpful.

And if I had to personally guess, it might be that when you try apply the different shapes, there could be little to no difference in the face shape... And as Maitreya is a body and not a head, you may not be looking at the right place on your body for a shape change?  As a last resort, this could possibly get into an internet connection and cache issue (I have had LOTS of those, but never with my shape).  But definitely, I would try looking at their website or asking in their group to have someone walk through it with you and try to figure out what's actually going on, hun.  Good luck and let us know what was happening?  :)

• Like 1

If you haven't gotten things fixed yet, you could try a different shape from the library at the bottom of your inventory. Something that will show a difference right away, like werewolf or something..

To get to those shapes you go to the bottom of your inventory and open library folder, then clothing folder, then older outfits folder..Werewolves are at the bottom of the list in that folder..

If your shape doesn't dramatically change with one of those shapes in a short amount of time then it's something else for sure.. it may not happen right away because of lag..

Then try the shape you are wanting to wear.. The new shape may be really close to what you had on and not show much of a difference..

Also to get a quicker response in future problems, you can also post questions in the forum section called,Your Avatar.. It's pretty much at the very top of the forum selection list..

This section is buried in forum sections.. heck I don't think I've ever posted down here before because of not knowing it was here.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.