When i am in certain places my AV will get pulled through items, walls, people, trees!

Psycho Namir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When i am in certain places my AV will get pulled through items, walls, people, trees and to a very specific spot in certain areas of SL.  I'm not ableto move or walk away from that spot either unless i TP then if i come back near the area it goes into a pulling loop. Any fixes?

UPDATE:  I found the the problem was an item i was wearing, the "x.chip" when i take it off i am free to walk, ty for answers i will mark this as resolved.

2 answers to this question

I think Identity has the correct answer. You are experiencing what is sometimes called "rubber banding." You try to move and you can't at first, then you sort of snap forward.  Then you try to stop moving and nothing works. You just keep moving ahead.  This type of lag can happen when you have a very slow Internet connection, so SL's servers have a hard time staying in sync with your own graphics card.  It can also happen if the sim's servers have to handle so many av's at once that they just can't keep up.  The only real solution usually is to go to a different sim that isn't so busy.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.