The Blade Runner Sim by Hera (Zee9)

Angelor Galanter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

While Mavericks MC has a top-level Blade Runner track that pays homage to the movie(s), The Blade Runner Sim by Hera (Zee9) is a total win for visitors. It is as dystopian as the original 1982 movie, as enticing and playful a romantic place as you'll find inworld (the sim is Adult rated). I hope everyone who don't mind a little "A" rating go ahead and give this remarkable jewel a look. Totally worth it - while it lasts!

Sim Tip: The Blade Runner Sim (Adult) (mein-zweites-leben.blogspot.com)

Directions: You'll land in a skybox, use the TP down, land in a subway, and walk up the stairs into the dystopian Blade Runner World.

TP: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cloud Lake/124/132/46

While you're at it, give Mavericks MC a ride: a time travel sim from the age of dinosaurs up to Blade Runner "More Human than Human." 16 Levels of tracks, 2 speed tracks (we don't count the GoKart track), and an authentic Biker Bar to just hang out and voice.

TP: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ruffneck Falls/196/86/24

You will need a KCP redirect in your bike to go from level 12 to the Blade Runner track (or simply use the no touch teleport w/o your bike & re-rez).

Enjoy!

AG @ Blade Runner.jpg

AG @ Blade Runner II.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nope. I think Hera is just working on it. Give it time. I know of a motorcycle creator whose sim goes down for days because she's not online to see go "in-active." You can, alternatively, IM Hera (zee9) and inquire. Thanks!

Edited by Angelor Galanter
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.