Banned From Region?

Lynn Beedit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2236 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello. I was invited to a shop that someone owns. I got a message that said "Could Not Teleport Banned From Region" Why? I have not been to that region. Is there a way that it can be fixed? Please let me know because I really do like the items this person is selling. Please let me know as soon as possiable. THANK YOU.

5 answers to this question

Hello Lynn. The best you can do is to speak with the owner of the shop or a manager there. We have 2 possibilities:

a)You was banned only for this parcel.

b)You was banned for the whole estate.

Contact them, is the only you can do.

EDIT: Of course it can be fixed if you will be removed from the ban list.

• Like 1

If you get Estate banned from one place it is possible it was applied to all other Estates with same owner. There are also groups that share ban info & all ban potential troublemakers at the same time. Not saying you are a troublemaker, just an example of how you can end up banned from a place you have never visited.

You can try contacting the sim owner and asking why you are banned, but bear in mind that you have no "rights" to visit another persons land, so its up to the owner if they want to take you off the banlist.

Buenos dias 

Estos avatares que tienen creados más de 50 cuentas,  se dedican a realizar amenazas a los usuarios de un Sim dedicado a la ayuda, enseñanza sin animo de lucro,  entre otras cosas...  Nosotros nunca baneamos sin pruebas, y evidentemente no queremos a gente que se dedica solo a imcumplir las normas del Sim y Linden Lab. 

Una vez pasó lo mismo con Unihispana, pero no me dejaron entrar porque esta chica llamada Ewwn Uuewsuey, me echó de este lugar diciendo este mensaje al teletransportar: You was banned for the whole estate. Pero si yo no hice absolutamente nada. Solo venimos a pasear y a sentar. Yo exijo una solución a este problema, si yo no hice nada malo. 

1 hour ago, PGCLIDER said:

Una vez pasó lo mismo con Unihispana, pero no me dejaron entrar porque esta chica llamada Ewwn Uuewsuey, me echó de este lugar diciendo este mensaje al teletransportar: You was banned for the whole estate. Pero si yo no hice absolutamente nada. Solo venimos a pasear y a sentar. Yo exijo una solución a este problema, si yo no hice nada malo. 

Este hilo está en silencio durante 6 años .... y su problema ... vivir con él, cada propietario puede prohibir que y cuando quiere, por alguna, o ninguna razón  (google translator)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2236 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.