HEAD!!! HD PRO

heavenlyjewel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i would massively appreciate help here.. i have put this plea in the catwa head chat a few times to be always in a mix of other players with different issues going on. So .. i upgraded from Catya to Sasa.. i didnt like her so much so i changed to Majer soft.. i got confused on the set up.. ended up having to choose a second life character just to get a body back.. the thing is.. i thought i could alpha and BOM over the top of that newly injected avatar.. but no.. that head lays under any head or skin i wear.. the textures look stretched and no matter what new head, skin or shape i put on top.. i look rough .. when i take off my HD head.. there is the big ugly bulbous head underneath..for 2 months i have tried to escape this situation.. can anyone please help.. also.. we need an inworld stop and shop rescue centre!! 

If you're using BOM on the head, the underlying head will.always be there as it's not covered by an alpha.  Alphas are only needed if using applier skins on the head.  We all show up with big ugly heads in busy places until.our mesh arrives.

The second.pic looks fine, btw.

Edited by Rowan Amore

35 minutes ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

Post a screencap so we can see what's going on.

2 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

If you're using BOM on the head, the underlying head will.always be there as it's not covered by an alpha.  Alphas are only needed if using applier skins on the head.  We all show up with big ugly heads in busy places until.our mesh arrives.

i dont remember that on my old catya.. but then i didnt have to worry about her once i put her on like we do with BOM .. thanks for the help..much appreciated! 

11 hours ago, heavenlyjewel said:

1173287211_Screenshot(4).thumb.png.70a9f75bc5c7c9b92a017175e67892f7.png

This one is you without the Catwa head attached. What you're seeing here is the system head.

11 hours ago, heavenlyjewel said:

The distortion is annoying and i cannot remove that big underlying head!

Screenshot (2).png

This is correct, the catwa head is attached and the underlying head is not visible. If you don't like this shape, go into "Edit Mt Shape" and adjust some of the sliders. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.