I can't Activate MFA on my account

Zharais

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 831 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Zharais said:

When I go to the section on my account info it says I've to verify my email, but it's really verified, what I can do? 

If your email address really does show as verified, then you'll need to open a Support ticket -- or try Live Chat tomorrow if you are Premium.

image.png.6cc2efa29c9409b1ae0201835fb9cc24.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If your email address really does show as verified, then you'll need to open a Support ticket -- or try Live Chat tomorrow if you are Premium.

image.png.6cc2efa29c9409b1ae0201835fb9cc24.png

I tried to open a ticket , but I don't know whats the seleccion of options for that problem, I just can report things like loss account , password reset and kind like that :(

1 hour ago, Zharais said:

I tried to open a ticket , but I don't know whats the seleccion of options for that problem, I just can report things like loss account , password reset and kind like that :(

I'd go with "Account Issue / Web Login Issue" and then explain in detail in the description.  Go ahead and put in the web url for the MFA page.  Put in something about it not recognizing your validating email for the error message.

You often have to wing it with tickets for non premium accounts.  LL really needs to fix that.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/19/2021 at 11:17 AM, Zharais said:

When I go to the section on my account info it says I've to verify my email, but it's really verified, what I can do? 

My MFA does not even work.. I put them on all my accts and Can log in and not need them.. .. I was hacked and how i'd like to know who did it.. they screwed up ever thing.. How id really like to have everything i made back.

47 minutes ago, Whispering Dawn said:

My MFA does not even work.. I put them on all my accts and Can log in and not need them.. ..

Yes you can log in without need the MFA.  The MFA is only active for protecting your financial aspects of SL.  So it is only going to ask you for the MFA when you try to go to the various web pages related to financial stuff - and the pages for changing your password or MFA settings.

50 minutes ago, Whispering Dawn said:

I was hacked

Highly unlikely.  More likely you clicked a phishing link or you are using simplistic passwords that someone guessed based on what they already know about you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yes you can log in without need the MFA.  The MFA is only active for protecting your financial aspects of SL.  So it is only going to ask you for the MFA when you try to go to the various web pages related to financial stuff - and the pages for changing your password or MFA settings.

Highly unlikely.  More likely you clicked a phishing link or you are using simplistic passwords that someone guessed based on what they already know about you.

I explained to them in another post they was not hacked,   and also included the fact that there have been leaks online and if they used the same passwords that it could of come from there too,  LL once had a password issue,  IF LL was hacked, even a little, they would do what they did last time,  force every active account a password reset.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 831 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.