Group Tier contributions

Aethelwine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 869 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I give tier to a group that owns some mainland, about 40% of the tier. 

Is there a way to see who else is donating tier? and if so how do I find who they are so can work out an agreement on what we want to do with the land?

You would think it would be pretty basic function, and I am sure I worked it out before but for the life of me now I can't see how to find out who the other tier contributors are.

2 hours ago, Aethelwine said:

Is there a way to see who else is donating tier? and if so how do I find who they are so can work out an agreement on what we want to do with the land?

You would think it would be pretty basic function,

in firestorm
go to the member & roles tab and open member list in the group profile, there you can see the donations

grouplist.png.4091e55cd9d3c71b7ea37663b961e71d.png

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Aethelwine said:

I give tier to a group that owns some mainland, about 40% of the tier. 

You would think it would be pretty basic function, and I am sure I worked it out before but for the life of me now I can't see how to find out who the other tier contributors are.

I'm going to assume you are speaking about the ERC group, and just wanted to remind you that the ERC is/was a federation of at least a few different land groups, so if you are looking to preserve a particular part of the community, you may also want to actually look at parcels to see if any other groups own them. Years ago, my land group owned a fairly large chunk of Mowry, and at the time was one of eight groups that were part of the federation, but I have no idea what group(s) might still be in the area.

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I'm going to assume you are speaking about the ERC group, and just wanted to remind you that the ERC is/was a federation of at least a few different land groups, so if you are looking to preserve a particular part of the community, you may also want to actually look at parcels to see if any other groups own them. Years ago, my land group owned a fairly large chunk of Mowry, and at the time was one of eight groups that were part of the federation, but I have no idea what group(s) might still be in the area.

Strangely enough it is the Mowry train station land I have been invested in, the other tier contributor runs a very nice Art Gallery in Whinlatter.

There is not a lot of point in keeping the train station there, but if they are agreeable would like to keep the parcel as common land in some form to provide access to the road from Mowry Village.

I have reached out to the other tier contributor now to see what if any plans they have, and we shall see what develops. 

• Like 2

I hope you are able to keep that part of Mowry together. I've always loved the village area and Mare Secundus, though my Mowry land was on the opposite side of the road, next to the forest (only because there was no land available to purchase down by the water!). I guess in a way I left my mark there, assuming the cut in the curb that Guy Linden made at my request for road access is still there. 😛 

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 869 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.