New batch of last names

Eddy Vortex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 917 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Again though. It's all theme names. Is it too much to ask for that we get some semi interesting non theme names. That all we have had for the last year. Theme names. When they said they were bringing back last names I was hoping for a little more than what's been on offer. God I miss the old days. I really don't understand why they can't recycle old surnames. I have a few accounts with surnames from back then and I could honestly care less if they offered them out again. I seldom ever meet anyone with any of my surnames now, unlike years ago. I personally think it would be incredibly neat to start seeing people around the grid again with the same surname.

-SL back then-

Create account, pick surname, start building, lots of fun and creativity

-SL now-

Create account, pay for premium, pay for a handful of themed surnames, realise you have to study a series of college courses and programs to create your own rock, give up, use the same five prefabs everyone else uses and stand around semi afk all day.

Edited by ItHadToComeToThis

On 12/9/2021 at 8:32 PM, Eddy Vortex said:

They came out with an new batch of last names:

LastNames.png.10d5c7595df944e1ac3899886b

Snowflake
Kringle
Yule
Fruitcake
Ninnymuggins
Humbug
Hollyberry
Jinglepaw

I love the name Jinglepaw. I dithered over that one for a long time, then I chose another one for an alt with a name that no one can ever spell or pronounce. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 917 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.