problems with lelutka evo X

Rumancekk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 834 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am trying to demo some new heads and skins I made SURE were EvoX

I have the texture  set to EvoX and put on that skin tone but it doesn't look right. Brows and shape set to the defaults that came with the head but texture still messed up.

dc5dd5bb03047a5dd9cfffc0b96e4829.png

the texture isn't right around the nose and as   you can see there's this random brown thing hanging over my eyes.

i am not wearing two different eyes. i am only  wearing the head, hair and jake body.

f8c26103d2fda9fb41cb906112660211.png

edit:

eyes have been figured out but there's still no reason as to why the texture isn't right over the nose.

Edited by Rumancekk

1 minute ago, Rowan Amore said:

If BOM is NOT turned on for the eyes, which it doesn't seem to be, you'll need an eye alpha.

i totally forgot about eye alphas but i was  able to get it fixed, but it still doesn't explain why the textures are messed up near the nose

1 minute ago, Rumancekk said:

one is for the body the other is for the head

You have 3 demos on for Stray Dog.  I have no idea what they are since you didn't include the icon with the pic.  I see 1 stray dog demo for Belleza and 2 other demos from stray dog

10 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

You have 3 demos on for Stray Dog.  I have no idea what they are since you didn't include the icon with the pic.  I see 1 stray dog demo for Belleza and 2 other demos from stray dog

ee5541a8f7cb5522868be61958d27b96.png

here is a revised photo of what i am wearing. the tattoo layer is for the body only and does not effect the face. the system skin is for the face. it is labeled as THAMES EVOX. It does not work if I switch back to Evo, so this is Evo X I have selected on the HUD

Just now, Rowan Amore said:

I have never seen a tattoo layer used for the entire body.  It's normally the other way around in my experience.  Weird.  Could you show what came in the package with the skin and take off the tattoo layer?

well for some reason it did end up being the body tattoo, i had to redeliver it and now it seems to be working.

12 hours ago, Rumancekk said:

well for some reason it did end up being the body tattoo, i had to redeliver it and now it seems to be working.

Stray Dog recently-ish updated their body skins to play more nicely with Evo X, and yup, a redelivery is all you needed there. Same thing happened to me a while back.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 834 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.