Where can i get this specific ao?

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 945 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is part of the video where an avi starts doing back flips.  Does anyone know this very specific ao and where to get it?  Hoping for a store name and or ao name.  Is anyone familiar with this exact ao?  I'm not interested in something 'similiar'...  I'd like this exact one.  Please no...  'just look on mp'

please look at video starting at 29:48 exactly so you can see the flips.  ty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHGBFdZJsLI&t=1s

On 11/16/2021 at 5:05 PM, Sandra8675 said:

This is part of the video where an avi starts doing back flips.  Does anyone know this very specific ao and where to get it?  Hoping for a store name and or ao name.  Is anyone familiar with this exact ao?  I'm not interested in something 'similiar'...  I'd like this exact one.  Please no...  'just look on mp'

please look at video starting at 29:48 exactly so you can see the flips.  ty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHGBFdZJsLI&t=1s

The AO hud is from Akeyo. The run itself looks like some from Oracul. You can always ask her too she's nice!

• Like 1

The HUD is Akeyo the initial walk i saw before the flips is included in my Giana Wild AO and can be bought individually I don't recall it from when i was using the Kim Chan AO as i used a walk from elsewhere, however i have a recollection some kind of flip walk/run is included. you should check the inworld store since it may not be the exact flip walk you want

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 945 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.