Missing notifications?

Shadowed Luik

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 932 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Curious thing I am noticing over the last few days - I'm getting out of stock notifications to my email, but no sale notifications for the corresponding items. Those same transactions are showing up on my transaction history with a "being delivered" status hours after the out of stock notifications hit my inbox. The lindens are being transacted, no one is contacting me about items not delivering, and viewing the individual orders shows them as delivered so I am assuming the sales are going through properly despite the status indicator.  Anyone else seeing this happen or have an inkling as to why there would be such a delay/complete lack of proper notifications? 

The status seems to resolve itself after a couple days, because I have been seeing this behavior on and off with various sales for about a week and a half now, and after checking it today, I'm showing 3 "being delivered" status sales, 2 of which generated out of stock notices, none of which generated a sales notice.  The "being delivered" items I saw previously in the week are now showing correctly as delivered.  I also checked to see if they purchased multiple items, in case it was something from someone else not going through that was generating the "being delivered" status, but each sale record was for a single item from my store, not a multiple store purchase by the buyer.

So - sales seem to be working right, but notifications are not. Ideas?

• Like 1

On 10/20/2021 at 6:02 PM, Quistess Alpha said:

The Jira states that the issue is now closed (fixed) but the problem is happening more than ever. I currently have six orders that are stating 'being delivered' but which elsewhere confirms they have been fulfilled. I have a suspicion that in some cases the email is not triggered until the customer has logged into the viewer. It's not a disaster but it does play havoc with my daily sales logs.

7 hours ago, Brilliant Price said:

The Jira states that the issue is now closed (fixed)

Actually, it says Closed (accepted) and the one comment from @Shrike Linden says the fix will come "In a couple of days,". IMO best course of action is to wait till next week, or so, and at that point if you have specific examples of things being bad, file more jiras with specific examples.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've also been having this issue for about 2 weeks now, getting lots of out of stock emails but no sales ones and in transactions it says "being Delivered" I usually get the sales email a few hours later or the following day. If they are saying it's fixed, clearly it's not lol

On 11/3/2021 at 1:50 PM, Rhiana Innis said:

I've also been having this issue for about 2 weeks now

Same here Rhiana. It looks like the fix was not rolled out as mentioned in the two JIRA bug reports from weeks ago. Pretty annoying to need to check the transaction history continuously to find out what was sold, and what is out of stock. :(

This is now broken since a month.

Edited by Samara Sharkfin
Added time range since this issue is unsolved.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 932 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.