Another LL glitch?

thesilentsaint

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 962 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I had my land revert back from my group to my account, which jumped my usage up to $112 a month, because the group bonus was not counted.

it also says on my account that the "peak" usage was 33km2 when the only land i had, is this 16500 m2 parcel.

now, im not sure what could have caused it to pick up that number, but im curious why this would happen?

20 hours ago, thesilentsaint said:

I had my land revert back from my group to my account, which jumped my usage up to $112 a month, because the group bonus was not counted.

it also says on my account that the "peak" usage was 33km2 when the only land i had, is this 16500 m2 parcel.

now, im not sure what could have caused it to pick up that number, but im curious why this would happen?

If you lost the group bonus, then even that small amount could put you over the 16,384 level into the next steep jump which is the 32,768 level. Any amount, even only 16m that puts you over will cause that automatic tier-up.

But the only way to resolve this is to file a ticket with support and see if you can get it reversed. I have never found LL to reverse even accidental tier-ups even of a tiny amount. 

On 9/2/2021 at 7:04 AM, Prokofy Neva said:

But the only way to resolve this is to file a ticket with support and see if you can get it reversed. I have never found LL to reverse even accidental tier-ups even of a tiny amount. 

Yes, file a ticket. Back in 2008 I mistakenly did the same thing when transferring ownership from one of my groups to another of my groups. I explained what happened and after checking things the support person did fix the issue but warned me that this courtesy would only be offered once, so if I did it again I would suffer the consequence.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 962 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.