Items become transparent in edit mode

Vihmakass

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 987 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

After  browser update / one before current what i have from today/ i was hit with weird fenomen - if i select item it becomes transparent and if i want move or resize them they become invisible.

Makes building, decorating and art making extremely hard.

I have tried all things out what are usually suggested.

What i can do more? Fire ticket? bc it is last what is left or is there smth more?

c5832acb03a2acfe51385390f8c48d2b.png

Edited by Vihmakass
added pic

2 hours ago, KT Kingsley said:

I don't know if this is one of the usual suggestions, but from the menu bar: Advanced/Highlighting and Visibility/Hide Selection would be my first port of call.

TY ❤️ !!

Funny part- i never turned it on.

I forgot add....that update erased big part mine notecards too, I have only empty folders up. They never came back.

And i have feeling i miss some stuff more what havent come back after all try.

It happened me before too and i never got my items back then, I needed redeliver them or ask creators if that was possible.

With NCs it will be impossible.

Edited by Vihmakass

1 hour ago, Vihmakass said:

TY ❤️ !!

Funny part- i never turned it on.

I forgot add....that update erased big part mine notecards too, I have only empty folders up. They never came back.

And i have feeling i miss some stuff more what havent come back after all try.

It happened me before too and i never got my items back then, I needed redeliver them or ask creators if that was possible.

With NCs it will be impossible.

Trying clearing inventory cache and relogging if you are missing items, notecards or have empty files.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/26/2021 at 1:09 AM, Rowan Amore said:

Trying clearing inventory cache and relogging if you are missing items, notecards or have empty files.

Done that - didnt helped. 

I have lost items that way before too and those also never returned - was whole fat house furniture folder / around items for  50 000L was poofed/.

I did all, even filed ticket - they told they cant help.

So i started redeliveries and asking-pleading creators. 

I must say - most creators were very understanding and helpful, so i managed restore 60% of folder. Im forever thankful to them and devoted client since now.

Weirdest part? Few years forward - and now and then i discover some item what was then lost in various random folders - lost and found, objects, clothing aso. never in furniture folder.

Not many returned that way, its like 5-6 items. I wonder from where they come, still i am happy if item is one what i couldnt restore before

./ yup, i still have looong list what i made then/.

Anyway....maybe they come back some day....in far furure....who knows but i dont have high hopes.

Edited by Vihmakass

1 hour ago, Vihmakass said:

I have lost items that way before too and those also never returned - was whole fat house furniture folder / around items for  50 000L was poofed/.

I did all, even filed ticket - they told they cant help.

That is sad, also it is not correct, or what I mean is, Linden Lab could help.  If random items are returning then they still exist in the Linden copy of your inventory, probably many other items do as well, it is just  hard to recover corrupted inventory flie items, not impossible.  Linden Lab have had to face up to the fact that there are far more inventory faults and glitches  than they like to admit and most (not all) are recoverable.  They are now a lot more cooperative when it comes to inventory faults, for which we should be grateful, since by their own ToS they have no obligation to recover lost items of inventory.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 987 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.