Landing point does not allow me to teleport to other position

sakira Mirabella

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 983 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I rent a 1/4 sim and deeded to my roomie's group which i am officer. We set landing point to our stores on skybox and it works ok.

when we try to teleport directly from other sim to land or to our skyboxes we land on landing point. should we have to be able to teleport anywhere?

I rent land on other estate and there i can teleport anywhere even if i have landing point there too.

Any suggestion would be helpfull .

Thanks in advance

7 minutes ago, sakira Mirabella said:

Hello, I rent a 1/4 sim and deeded to my roomie's group which i am officer. We set landing point to our stores on skybox and it works ok.

when we try to teleport directly from other sim to land or to our skyboxes we land on landing point. should we have to be able to teleport anywhere?

I rent land on other estate and there i can teleport anywhere even if i have landing point there too.

Any suggestion would be helpfull .

Thanks in advance

For my one parcel where I have a landing point set, the only people that can TP directly to a different location are folks teleporting to their Home setting on that parcel. 

For the ones that are in the land group, but do not have Home set anywhere on that parcel, any TP will take them to the landing point and they can then do another TP to the spot they want.  

For people that are not in the land group, all TP attempts put them at the landing point.

I've no clue if that is how it always works or if there are other settings that can change things.

• Like 1

I'm a little hazy, because it's been awhile since the last time this was discussed.  There was some trying out of different scenarios in that thread, and I think what it came down to, finally,  was that if you were already in the region with the parcel in question, you could then TP anyplace you wanted (whereas those without the ability would still be only able to TP to the landing point, even if they were already in the parcel).    I don't think any other sesttings were found that could change things, at least no by anyone who was trying things out in that thread.  

If you're interested in the prior discussion, it can be found at:

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, sakira Mirabella said:

When you TP onto a parcel with a set landing point you will land at that landing point unless [maybe you're wearing the group tag for that plot] - I put that in brackets because I think that's how you TP anywhere, but I'm not sure.

That noted, what do you have in "Teleport Routing":

TPAnywhere.PNG.583837cf12e0e7aa1932e6e13ebc3fd4.PNG

- Here I have it set to "anywhere"

If it's set to "Blocked" or "Landing Point" then teleporting around the parcel will be complicated.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 983 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.