Main account

BabyLove Hammill

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 986 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am so trying to get my main avi back, it's been 7 years since she has been active.

I finally figured out my password and on my dashboard it says I have an outstanding balance of a rediculous amount that I hadn't done anything too.

Is their a way to get this fix , I would pay the amount to get her back but find it stupid as she was hacked a way back.

I feel it is more an attachment to this avi than anything else , has anyone had this issue before?

I have sent in a ticket but it is taking forever for an answer.

Your views would be appreciated the pro and con she I or should I not even bother.

Thank you in advance

5 answers to this question

She's not likely to have been hacked. What often happens, is that an av is a member of a group that owns property somewhere. Members pay a small amount per week for their share of the costs for running a classified ad -- usually something tiny like L$5. Once your account's L$ balance is used up, those accumulated charges can add up.  The wise thing to do is to call the billing office on Monday morning. The billing team is available from 6am to 2pm PST, Monday through Friday. Call toll-free in the US/Canada: 800-294-1067 or 703-286-6277.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 986 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.