KYC Application Pending since September 2020

Muffin Neutron

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am really stumped here as to why my KYC application is pending since September 2020, I have created several support tickets with Nil respose they're just maked as closed,  I have provided absolutely everything they have asked for and still pending. 

I just want to be about to process credit and it has been a very frustrating experience, really hoping someone can point me in the right direction. 

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Muffin Neutron said:

I am really stumped here as to why my KYC application is pending since September 2020, I have created several support tickets with Nil respose they're just maked as closed,  I have provided absolutely everything they have asked for and still pending. 

I just want to be about to process credit and it has been a very frustrating experience, really hoping someone can point me in the right direction. 

nobody here has any inluence in support issues nor any advice about the why's and when's. The only one that can help you is support.

12 hours ago, Muffin Neutron said:

Contact Billing directly -- nobody here in the forums can do anything because we are not LL.

Billing support phone numbers
    Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
    Long-Distance: 703.286.6277  
Our Billing team is available from 9am to 5pm EST(6am to 2pm PST), Monday through Friday.
https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131008-billing-support

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.