replying is not working ...

Nuria Gaudio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey there, i am sorry but as you say you can reply a message here by "options - edit" ... it is not working for me. 
I have options in the right upper corner of each post. but when i click it i have other options, as "send to friend" ...

No edit. So i can never answer without posting a new question.

O.o 

7 answers to this question

Those link menus don`t work at all on one of my computers either. Sorry that the forum is so complicated at the moment, we are halfway through some improvements and currently in a situation that is neither one thing or the other lol Blushing.gif

As an alternative, you can try clicking on the word "permalink" on any of the reply posts and that should open a comments box. It may take us a bit longer to notice the comment, as they are hidden to us too, but we will find it.

@ Luc...Bottomline is that it all sucks lol...I wish they would just hurry up and make it work like a normal forum. When you consider that most people posting here already have a problem and are usually at the end of their tether, this set up just adds to the stress and winds them up even more lol.

I think the basic ides of answers is to build up a database of solved problems that people can search, so it would still need to the ability to mark correct answers etc. But some of the regular forums do have that switched on, so hopefully there is a way to get both the separate search area and the marked solutions. I don't really see the need for this place to be so totally different from the others...But I also know nothing about coding a forum hehe :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.