Tips on making sl toddler look better

BeeBriella

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1020 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

20 minutes ago, BeeBriella said:

file:///C:/Users/fizzy/Downloads/Snapshot_004.webp                                

this is the pic ^

If you're not comfortable editing  your shape into something you like, I would suggest using a shape included with a skin made for toddledoo heads and bodies.  

Search for skins made for your head.  They normally include a shape to go with it.  Such as this one

Second Life Marketplace - Little Luna - Nova Dark Brow TD + Shape

Snapshot_005.jpg

• Like 1

What Alwin said. We can't see inside your machine.

@BeeBriella Upload your picture to either Flickr or Imgur so we can see it. Oh, and post a link to it after uploading.

Since we don't know what you want specifically, I can offer general tips for the toddler avie. Shape and skin plays a major part of your look. Play around with shape numbers until you find a look you're satisfied with. Choose skins made for Toddleedoo; skins made for other heads & bodies won't work well. (I learned this the hard way with a MeshMerized skin.)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

If you're not comfortable editing  your shape into something you like, I would suggest using a shape included with a skin made for toddledoo heads and bodies.  

Search for skins made for your head.  They normally include a shape to go with it.  Such as this one

Second Life Marketplace - Little Luna - Nova Dark Brow TD + Shape

Snapshot_005.jpg

is there a demo i could try?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1020 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.