lindens home

broncocas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1003 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

sorry for my English i have a new beautiful piece of land at belmere wit a nice  log home overlook v 1.32

is it possible to change  the log home into a log home  grand view v 1.31 on the same parcel

thank you 

thank you in advance

3 answers to this question

Yes indeed.  Just click on the mailbox in front of your house and select a different log home model.

Also, you can get a notecard from the mailbox that explains many important things about your log home, and you can get a Content Pack that contains extra items that may be helpful.

Edited by Rolig Loon
Additional information
  • Like 3

Okay I just got a home from Linden Labs. Camper's Delight, Tawakoni (25, 111, 39) . The problem is I can't get rid of the first trailer. I rez one of the other ones and it rez's right into it. How do I get rid of the LH - Camping - Williamsburg v4.71? I greatly appreciate your help with this! Thanks! 

• Moles
40 minutes ago, TianaJane said:

How do I get rid of the LH - Camping - Williamsburg v4.71? I greatly appreciate your help with this!

All better.  You can always submit a support case if you have problems, but I happened to be cruising through here and saw your note.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1003 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.