TROUBLE IN THE WHISKEY REGION??

Vixtee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all! Is anyone who owns land in Whiskey Region having trouble teleporting into it? Myself and my tenants have tried. Even when I search my land and properties on the region I get a question mark in place of my photos with the caption "Information about this location is unavailable at this time, please try again later." Anyone else having this issue?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Vixtee said:

Hi all! Is anyone who owns land in Whiskey Region having trouble teleporting into it?

Have you filed a support ticket? LL responds very fast to region down tickets.

Edited by ChinRey
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ChinRey said:

Have you filed a support ticket? LL responds very fast to region down tickets.

Hi yes and called the concierge but both are closed. I'm going to call in the morning.  Thank you.

• Like 1

Just now, Vixtee said:

Hi yes and called the concierge but both are closed. I'm going to call in the morning.  Thank you.

Have you tried filing a Support Ticket using the Boxy Bot?  same thing happened on Saturday evening in Emyniad Region and the Region was back online within an hour. 🗺 🍁

1 minute ago, BJoyful said:

Have you tried filing a Support Ticket using the Boxy Bot?  same thing happened on Saturday evening in Emyniad Region and the Region was back online within an hour. 🗺 🍁

Hi yes but nothing😣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vixtee said:

Lol ikr ugh. I wish they had 24/7 CS

They are supposed to have 24/7 support and less than an hour respond time when it comes to regions that are down.

You did file your support ticket as "region down", didn't you?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ChinRey said:

They are supposed to have 24/7 support and less than an hour respond time when it comes to regions that are down.

I was very happily surprised that Boxy got that right and actually asked Do you Want a Mainland Region Restart… either he’s trying to get on my good side or he has learned something from our previous conversations?  😉🥰 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ChinRey said:

I did but did not get any assistance

• Sad 1

Everything is working now, but no word from LL. They're observing the holiday. I shall hope to chat with them tomorrow to see what happened because that was an awfully frustrating event for me and my tenants. Thank you all for your support through it lol. Enjoy your day!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.