Cannot Login to my Premium account, so cannot cancell the "Premium" status and there keep paying the extra Linden/month.

CafeLover

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1045 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My second avatar I paid for a Premium from the start cos I wanted to go full on into SL second time around. Unfortunately, for a variety of reasons, (and not for lack of trying all sorts of things) I cannot log into the account again. Ive tried  changing pwds with various possibilities , and the latest  is battling a recurring Generic ML PUA that seems to live in my login procedure. I remove it each time with security (which is not in question), but it keeps coming back for next time.  Ive  been trying various things during the last 6mths, but cannot get online to plug this leak in my fortunes.

4 answers to this question

Have contacted Second Life Support?

I think you can raise a ticket on behalf of another avatar. I am sure they would help providing you are able to establish by means other than your password that you are owner of the account you are having trouble logging into.

44 minutes ago, CafeLover said:

My second avatar I paid for a Premium from the start cos I wanted to go full on into SL second time around. Unfortunately, for a variety of reasons, (and not for lack of trying all sorts of things) I cannot log into the account again. Ive tried  changing pwds with various possibilities , and the latest  is battling a recurring Generic ML PUA that seems to live in my login procedure. I remove it each time with security (which is not in question), but it keeps coming back for next time.  Ive  been trying various things during the last 6mths, but cannot get online to plug this leak in my fortunes.

You can also contact Billing directly to get your Premium cancelled and tell them you are having issues with the website:

Billing support phone numbers
    Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
    Long-Distance: 703.286.6277  
Our Billing team is available from 9am to 5pm EST(6am to 2pm PST), Monday through Friday.
https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131008-billing-support

I was going to suggest Live Chat, but if you can't get logged in then you won't be able to access Live Chat.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

42 minutes ago, CafeLover said:

Thank you - Somehow I got the impression it had to be done by the Avatar online. Will defo give this a go when the sun comes up 

You would only need to be logged into SL if you owned any mainland so you could abandon it before downgrading your account.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1045 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.