Europeans? Uk? Anyone?

MrsMancino

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1091 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Since i moved to the uk it has become extremely hard to make friends ... in fact i am a uk based individual with an American based family so the time difference is bad. I try to spend as much time as i can but i feel so left out because I'm not able to attend events with them due to the times.. Any friends i have are American and they get on when i’m getting off..  ( miserable... i know) i”m looking to make some Europe based friends or anyone with a flexible schedule. I am 26 years old , female, POC. I love singing dancing , exploring the grid and occasionally friendly role-play. I don't wanna tell it all on these forums.... I want to leave room for conversation.. if you wanna be friends just hmu @ mrsmancino resident

Edited by MrsMancino
Misspelling

I'd love to hang out! 😃 i'm from France so time zone shouldn't be an issue! I'm a 21 gay guy into a gaming, anime, fashion and a bunch of other things 😃 

Edited by MalibuBratz

Welcome to the UK! I hope you bought a brolly.

Singing-in-the-Rain.jpg

I'm British too, and a lot of the events I go to are centered around Bellisseria which seems to be mostly geared up to events in Euro-friendly times. There's the Blues Cafe on a Monday morning (10am SLT I think), Far's houseboat party on a Friday at noon, and special events at the Fairgrounds which always seem to start early. You don't have to be a Bellisseria resident to go to events there. If you join the Bellisseria Events group inworld you'll get to hear all about them.  There are more events around the Campbell Coast which is mostly the same group of people that do the events in Bellisseria, at around the same time of day.  I have made SO many friends there.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1091 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.