Credit Card problem

CaliRachel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1027 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, CaliRachel said:

lol no   thanks.  its a paypal thing  not my bank READ

ask paypal?... could still be your bank... if they don't approve withdrawal paypal toTillia may fail .. or paypal doesn't allowed a (temporaly) credit if the bank is to slow, or is your max payment amount reached? ...
with the info provided it keeps guessing.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

ask paypal?... could still be your bank... if they don't approve withdrawal paypal toTillia may fail .. or paypal doesn't allowed a (temporaly) credit if the bank is to slow, or is your max payment amount reached? ...
with the info provided it keeps guessing.

That's how it is with my bank.  My account may already show the amount having been debited yet it will actually be pending until Monday.  Not sure if it works the same between a bank and PayPal but it work that way when paying bills.

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

That's how it is with my bank.  My account may already show the amount having been debited yet it will actually be pending until Monday.  Not sure if it works the same between a bank and PayPal but it work that way when paying bills.

depends also on the status the user has with paypal.. and countries .. i have paypal with bank and cc backup, mostly using the bank as primary, and it sometimes bills me a bought item nearly a week later. So i don't really know why this poster has problems with paying, i'd start with calling paypal.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2021 at 9:36 PM, CaliRachel said:

my bank account is my preferred method of payment on paypal.  why doesnt it go thru on weekends?

Likely has to do with how your bank interacts with PayPal.  You can manually add funds to PayPal from your bank. If you have an actual PayPal balance, that may take care of those weekend issues.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1027 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.