Hiring Personal Assistant

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1071 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, everyone. I'm currently running multiple businesses and I need extra help. I'm currently looking to hire an Personal Assistant to assist me with my Businesses.

I own a clothing line, and run a roleplay sim that needs attention everyday plus small projects on the side. And will be willing to offer 1500 L weekly + tips to the Personal Assistant. (Please don't apply if you plan on leaving SL  in the next 3 months, looking for someone who is dedicated and online daily)

- Must be 3 months or older

- Must be online DAILY , or if not online daily MUST have discord so we can always stay in contact.

- Must know how to work social medias, promote, plan meetings, make notecards, send emails, familiar with SL groups and make notices and also know how to work the forums on Secondlife and much much more! (But everything will be discussed in the interview) 

If you are interested in this position, please contact me inworld with an IM & NOTECARD please because my IM's get capped!! 

Love, Evelyn(Beyonce.Linette) ♥

12 hours ago, Beyonce Linette said:

assist me with my Businesses.

12 hours ago, Beyonce Linette said:

1500 L weekly + tips

If you're asking someone to help you run your business, you should at least compensate them in proportion to how well your business is doing, or provide some other form of value. 1500L won't even pay for an hour of a someone's time.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Beyonce Linette said:

- Must be online DAILY , or if not online daily MUST have discord so we can always stay in contact.

- Must know how to work social medias, promote, plan meetings, make notecards, send emails, familiar with SL groups and make notices and also know how to work the forums on Secondlife and much much more! (But everything will be discussed in the interview) 

Let's put this more in perspective.

1. No one could pay me enough to "always stay in contact"

2. Is "much, much more!" supposed to be a fringe benefit? Like "yes, yes pay me so little and give me more to do"!

3. The job you are explaining should be compensated at a minimum of 3000L PER DAY. In comparison, hosts can make 500L-3000 on average for two hours of work. Some make much more depending on how large the club is.  

4. Curious where the tips are coming from and how much that would amount to.

Edited by Sam1 Bellisserian
  • Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1071 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.