Are the clouds to blame? x3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think it has something to do with Firestorm. Ever since the change there's a handful of sims that I visit regularly to shop or explore in and I can barely walk. For months I thought that they just never restart their sim or something then I happened to go into the same sims with another viewer and everything loads quickly and I can actually navigate them without lag or feeling like I'm walking through some sort of invisible sludge.

7 hours ago, Finite said:

I think it has something to do with Firestorm. Ever since the change there's a handful of sims that I visit regularly to shop or explore in and I can barely walk. For months I thought that they just never restart their sim or something then I happened to go into the same sims with another viewer and everything loads quickly and I can actually navigate them without lag or feeling like I'm walking through some sort of invisible sludge.

That isn't an FS issue. Use the FS wiki to troubleshoot. I'm done sticking my neck out for people only to get it chopped off.

33 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

That isn't an FS issue. Use the FS wiki to troubleshoot. I'm done sticking my neck out for people only to get it chopped off.

Oo. Wasn't chopping anyone's head off. Also I guess I should clarify, I am no expert on the subject (apparently thats required statement before posting anything in these forums). It was just the only common denominator I noticed.

Edited by Finite

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.