Ticket automatically closed?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't know know were I should write this so I hope the general forum is okay. I also do not want to bother support again.

I created a ticket about Lindex Limits. I was suppose to reply and wait, which I did. But I accidentally closed my own ticket instead.

I created another ticket with the same subject. I checked in a few hours later and saw that the new ticket automatically closed with no response. Or it was closed because they could no help me?

52 minutes ago, Lilith Bloodrose said:

I created another ticket with the same subject. I checked in a few hours later and saw that the new ticket automatically closed with no response.

Did you remember to refer to the original ticket and explain the situation?

3 minutes ago, ChinRey said:

Did you remember to refer to the original ticket and explain the situation?

No I forgot that. I saw afterwards that I missed the refer box. But I don't want to create another ticket and bother support. I'm worried that a new ticket will get closed as well.

1 minute ago, Lilith Bloodrose said:

No I forgot that. I saw afterwards that I missed the refer box. But I don't want to create another ticket and bother support. I'm worried that a new ticket will get closed as well.

Don't worry about that, go for it!

51 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

In the mean time, you could ask the question here and some folks might know the answer -- unless the ticket is something like raising your limits or such.

The ticket was about raising the limit. I hope I get an answer. But if not then I have to make due with what I got. :)

• Moderators

Greetings, Lilith Bloodrose!

Your new ticket was merged into the original ticket you created, which is why the new ticket is showing as closed.  

The agent who was helping you with your request will continue to assist you as soon as they can. 

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.