HELP! please?

ladibla

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, my name is Roxana Donosa and I am conducting a school research about religion in Second Life. I need a few people who would answer a few questions about that. If you would please be so kind to help me I will be waiting for you to contact me here or on my email address roxana_donosa@yahoo.com. Thank you in advance!

Hello, ladibla, and welcome to the Second Life forums.

It is strongly advisable that you remove your personal details (name and email address), and please create a survey via a site like Surveymonkey.

Good luck with your school research project.

Hello Randall,

We're trying to compare the religious experience in real life with the one from second life. What i'm interested in is whether or not you go to church in real life (if yes how often) and of course if you also go to church in second life (what church? why? how often? what happens there? how many people attend the service?). In the end, I would like to know if your religious experience in real life has changed due to its virtual component (e.g. you stopped going to church in real life because you found everything you needed in second life etc.)

Thank you very much for your help.

Hello ladibla. It is highly recommended no to publisize your personal info in a public forum. If someone has interest about religion in SL etc and has time and mood to answer to your questions, is possible to contact you in world, to send you a notecard or a message if you are offline. Also everyone can send you a mail to your profile here in the Community. In addition if you wish, you can start a new thread to ask directly about all them because with the title "Help please?" you will not get the answers you desire.

Please try using a survey service such as Survey Monkey and reposting your link there instead of using your email address.

Using your email address as a contact opens both you & people who respond to you to possible spam and/or trojans.

Also, you mention going to church, which implies Christians denominations. Are you surveying all religious denominations or only Christian ones?

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.