Monthly Salary Management Positions Available at the REGION.

CursedCo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The REGION

The REGION is a Alternative multi-themed, business featuring: a Club/Lounge, Circus, Scenic Park (With Linden Fishing), Dressing Sandbox, Retail properties, Open Venue locations, Shopping Plaza and much more! Owned by Valorco(CEO) and myself. We're welcoming to all organisms that may walk the city, and are especially helpful to new users. The community is brand-new so we like to help and give back to newer users as well. Opening a new sim soon with a bunch of other new features! We strive to create a community for everyone to be entertained and provide reasons for people to come online in second-life. 

The CAREER
We're hiring for a couple management positions such as Event Manager,  Marketing/Advertisement Manager, Social Media Management, Region management, and more. Experience where preferred is not necessary. We are capable of training for any of the responsibilities. We encourage anyone to apply for the position who would be passionate about the REGION projects. Must be an active individual and will undergo a week training process without payment to ensure activity and passion for the group. We're a new group looking to create a meaningful brand. Focus in one of the many areas of the community that REGION offers is a great start if management seems a little much to handle right off the bat. We're willing to hire for smaller positions and provide promotions that may lead to better pay, benefits, positions. Promotion through the company is available for all positions with your growth, our growth and your fantastic working performance. Starting pay is between 4k-6k a month depending on position and availability. We're willing to negotiate proper salary for experienced workers who can provide proper experience evidence.  
The REQUIREMENTS

• Passion 
  • Activity 
  • Second-Life Media (Depending on the position applying)
  • Personality
  • Literate English
  • Leadership Qualities
  • Discord

Our success means your success! 

You can visit the Region Sim here: 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The Region/105/148/24

Join our Discord Server to apply: https://discord.gg/cuAdpy93kA

Contact by IM is preferred but notecards are autoaccepted :)

Comment Questions/Concerns, we're here to help!

Edited by CursedCo
  • Like 2

No need to bump the topic, it's seen.   also you might want to repost it so it's in a normal format,  not all of us, use the standard blinding white theme and it's hard to read on the dark theme.

Thank you for your opinion and feedback! :)Bumping the post is preferable due to keeping comments, views, and other information related to the post in the same forum. Rather than, reposting every time we want to repost the forum. I will consider reposting though in a different font for those using dark theme for clarity ❤️ 

On 2/4/2019 at 10:23 AM, Jagix Linden said:

In the meantime, here's a reminder that avoiding spam simply means having something new to say. A land seller that has entirely new set of parcels would justify an all-new thread. An employment ad that gives new information, such as new positions, justifies a new comment to update a thread. Single-word responses ("Bump"), placeholders ("Still looking"), ellipses ("..."), etc. are, on the other hand, likely to be considered spam, which, of course, isn't kosher with our Community Guidelines.

Thanks for not spamming!

Thank you for informing me that this is apparently not apart of community guidelines! That's very unfortunate as I find reposting the post every time I need to update it as unnecessary. Unfortunately, there is no way to go back into a previous comment and delete it that I'm aware of. Your help is always appreciated Rowan!  :)

2 minutes ago, CursedCo said:

That's very unfortunate as I find reposting the post every time I need to update it as unnecessary.

If you have an actual update, you are of course welcome and I think encouraged to Bump. the word "Bump" is not an actual update. "We have found someone for X but are still looking for Y" is an actual update IMO. People's oppinions vary, but personally I would prefer a bump to an exact repost, as long as the interval between posts is reasonable. 2 weeks is reasonable in my book, every day is not.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Quistessa said:

If you have an actual update, you are of course welcome and I think encouraged to Bump. the word "Bump" is not an actual update. "We have found someone for X but are still looking for Y" is an actual update IMO. People's oppinions vary, but personally I would prefer a bump to an exact repost, as long as the interval between posts is reasonable. 2 weeks is reasonable in my book, every day is not.

Specifically ""We have found someone for X but are still looking for Y" is an actual update IMO" I think is unacceptable according to the above qoute listed from Jagix, considering "Still Looking" is unavailable, I would assume that ensures that still looking for whatever position isn't acceptable. I find it unfortunate if that is allowed because, then I would rather just bump to ensure that any position would still be mentioned. That way if someone was interested, they could still express interest in the position even if it is unavailable and not be intimated that it is unavailable from stating that it's been taken. 

I think if you read the full context of that Quote:

4 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:
  On 2/4/2019 at 10:23 AM, Jagix Linden said:

In the meantime, here's a reminder that avoiding spam simply means having something new to say. A land seller that has entirely new set of parcels would justify an all-new thread. An employment ad that gives new information, such as new positions, justifies a new comment to update a thread. Single-word responses ("Bump"), placeholders ("Still looking"), ellipses ("..."), etc. are, on the other hand, likely to be considered spam, which, of course, isn't kosher with our Community Guidelines.

Thanks for not spamming!

It is not saying "nobody may ever make a post to say that they are still looking for applicants to a position" but rather that making a two word post "still looking" is lazy and spam. it is also not saying that mentioning a continued availability is not allowed to be an element of a follow on post. "An employment ad that gives new information, such as new positions, justifies a new comment to update a thread." I think removing a position, or an update to the urgency (Ex. "We have found some people for some of these positions but we still encourage people to apply for any position they feel they would be a good fit for") would fall under that same category and merit a new comment.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Quistessa said:

I think if you read the full context of that Quote:

It is not saying "nobody may ever make a post to say that they are still looking for applicants to a position" but rather that making a two word post "still looking" is lazy and spam. it is also not saying that mentioning a continued availability is not allowed to be an element of a follow on post. "An employment ad that gives new information, such as new positions, justifies a new comment to update a thread." I think removing a position, or an update to the urgency (Ex. "We have found some people for some of these positions but we still encourage people to apply for any position they feel they would be a good fit for") would fall under that same category and merit a new comment.

Hopefully so! I'll take note of that and in the future when we post new forums update in the comments accordingly. Thanks again for your helpful advice and suggestions. All feedback is always appreciated. :) 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.