a foolish mistake...

SigmaDeltaOmega

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1113 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just right-click the land (or open the "About land" floater) and choose "Abandon land". You can then try for a different one. But note that you can do this only up to 5 times per 24 hours. However, you can do this as often as you wish until you get something that you DO like. 

Good luck! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SigmaDeltaOmega said:

so I gotten a new linden home and within less than 5 minutes I don't like it ^.^     how does one get rid of their linden home? is their a penalty for this action? I don't plan on going for another...

There are many different Themes, so possibly you'd like another Theme.   Also, within each Theme (like Traditional or Houseboat or Log Home, etc..) there are 4 Styles of home to choose.  You change the Style by clicking on the applicable marker at the edge of the parcel -- the marker is either a mailbox or a wood sign or a life preserver, etc..

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SigmaDeltaOmega said:

so I gotten a new linden home and within less than 5 minutes I don't like it ^.^     how does one get rid of their linden home? is their a penalty for this action? I don't plan on going for another...

Don't worry, there is no penalty! Many of us change houses a LOT. :)  

• Haha 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1113 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.