Introverted Vampire enthusiast seeking friends/family.

Stellaria1995

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm sort of scatterbrained and confused, forgive me. I just began playing Bloodlines, but I am overwhelmed with how many families they are and feel stuck in trying to find one to join. I want to make friends to rp with, especially romance rps, I am having trouble finding someone because there are so many people and I'm just becoming anxious and confused. 

A little about me; I'm 25, female, a Pagan and Witch, I love literature, writing, tea and travel. I really hope I can find people to form deep bonds with here.

• Like 1

In my experience it's more common for Bloodlines families to be playing the game rather than creating RP.  There'll be others who can give you detailed advice on finding actual RP but may I suggest as a first step going to the We Love Roleplay event?  All around the shopping wall are ads for RP places, and you might find something to your taste.  You can also see them here.

A post by @Maitimo elsewhere reminds me that Fantasy Faire (an annual Relay for Life event) is nearly here.  It's a good place to find RP groups and see what this year's fantasy looks like. :) 

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
Added link.
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2021 at 5:45 PM, Stellaria1995 said:

I'm sort of scatterbrained and confused, forgive me. I just began playing Bloodlines, but I am overwhelmed with how many families they are and feel stuck in trying to find one to join. I want to make friends to rp with, especially romance rps, I am having trouble finding someone because there are so many people and I'm just becoming anxious and confused. 

A little about me; I'm 25, female, a Pagan and Witch, I love literature, writing, tea and travel. I really hope I can find people to form deep bonds with here.

Still looking? Let me know I have 2 almost 3 years of experience in Bloodlines and looking to expand my part in Bloodlines with teaching people with learning Bloodlines together, There is so much you can do even with a family you got limitless things along with whatever you desire. Just make it what you enjoy when looking for a family including a liege. My group of Bloodlines is small roughly around under 14 people so we are small and apart of Cataclysm legion #5 ranking in the family part of popular Bloodline families.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.