My posts

Doris Johnsky

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 minutes ago, Doris Johnsky said:

May be the wrong place, but is there somewhere in forums where i can look for MY posts?     I've been in other forums that have a section (usually under Profile)  to view all the posts I've made. Sometimes I forget what and/or where I other posed. 

Click your name -- next to your post above  --- to get to your profile (or click your name in the upper right of these forum pages & then click Profile).  Then click 'See my activity' on the right:
image.png.f06315969e3aca68b0a909dae90b61bf.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

If you want to find a post in which you (or someone else) said something in particular, search for one or two keywords, selecting "All of my search terms" from the drop down that appears when you click in the Search box. Launch the search, which will produce all posts containing your keywords, by any author. At the right edge and below the new, larger search box that appears, you'll see "+More search options..." Click that and you'll get a page where you can specify the author. I find that very handy in locating things I've said that I don't want to repeat. I just post a link to my original post.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.