Moving from Old Linden Home to the New ones?

Teagan Rain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1131 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, Teagan Rain said:

How do I go about abandoning my current Linden Home for one of the new Updated ones? Do I have to stop my premium membership in order to achieve this?

Pick up all the stuff in your current home.  Click the land title at the top of the viewer and in the window that comes up, click Abandon.  Then go back to your Dashboard and click on the yellow 'Get your home now' button over to the right side. You'll see all of the new homes --- if you don't see them by default, click the drop down for Bellisseria.

https://secondlife.com/my

image.png.55f6caf23f4b676c6bc5ed9940d40ddd.png

image.png.e033b826975bfd037037e423b869d731.png

Note that most of the new homes will use the full 1024 sqm of tier that your Premium gives you -- the campers are 512, but the rest of the Styles are 1024.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 5

You do not have to give up premium. 
To give up you old style linden home, open the about land floater (where you put your land description) and on the first tab you should see "abandon land". Click that and then go to https://land.secondlife.com/en-US/lindenhomes/my-home.php and from there you can go and select one of the new "Belliseria" Linden Homes.

Good luck!

And remember, you can pick and release up to 5 homes in 24 hours, so if you don't like a spot, you can abandon it and try again until you are happy with your new home.

P.S. The homes come in themes, and these themes come in different styles, just like the old homes. Only for the the new homes, you get to touch an object (mailbox, a life preserver, a light p9ost, etc) to change the style of your home and to get a bonus pack of textures and goodies.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1131 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.