Uploading of pose

Erraki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there,

I have one problem which I didn't find solution so far. I created my pose in blender and tried to upload to firestorm but the pose is not fitting, so i have to do it again ( and again pay 10L for it). In one video i saw that there is some extended uploading menu but I searched on internet and videos and didn't find anything what would help me because when I want to upload pose I only have ''Name'' and ''Description'' no additional stuff there. Could any of you help me? I think it will be in settup of firestorm but i clicked everything i could think of and nothing worked. The picture is what i would like to have as menu while uploading.

pozy.png

The Firestorm preview function is only available for bvh file format and it sounds like you are trying to preview an anim file. There is no preview for that.   If you are OLD you can use the beta grid, but right now newer folks can't log into the beta grid. No timeline about when that will be fixed.   

And if you are making your files with Avastar the bvh file format doesn't (and apparently hasn't for ages from comments on these forums) work.    And Qviimator doesn't do Bento. There was a start on that but it didn't get finished and looks like it never will.  

1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

The Firestorm preview function is only available for bvh file format and it sounds like you are trying to preview an anim file. There is no preview for that.   If you are OLD you can use the beta grid, but right now newer folks can't log into the beta grid. No timeline about when that will be fixed.   

And if you are making your files with Avastar the bvh file format doesn't (and apparently hasn't for ages from comments on these forums) work.    And Qviimator doesn't do Bento. There was a start on that but it didn't get finished and looks like it never will.  

Thank you Chic Aeon! Actually i just tried to change format of pose which i made in avastar and it's working, i just have to change priorities and some stuff. Thank you really 💕

1 hour ago, Erraki said:

Thank you Chic Aeon! Actually i just tried to change format of pose which i made in avastar and it's working, i just have to change priorities and some stuff. Thank you really 💕

Did you get you bvh file to UPLOAD?  That is the problem. You can "make" it in Avastar but I haven't heard of anyone being able to upload it in == maybe years. Certainly not since I got Avatar and that was a year and a half ago.  So be prepared for it not to work :D. But if it DOES, please let us know.  Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

The BVH exporter in Bento Buddy has always worked and works perfectly with volume bones as well. It also has a accurate anim exporter.

Have fun \o

Edited by BinBash

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.