Looking for a recommendation on what do next.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4875 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

I have currently submitted 4 tickets of Fraud > Land to Linden Labs. It has now been over a week and when I went to do a 5th this morning the account I have been reporting has been removed from Second Life or is no longer searchable. Since my ticket is really the first of several involving about 60 sims as I understand it. I am looking for a recommendation on what I should do now since I cannot do an Abuse Report i.e. "Ticket" reporting the issue now that the account is not found. This issue for me alone is for $20300L of a tier payment to a group member that put out an STX tier payment box at the company office but then did not pay the over all sim owner the money forcing that owner to reclaim the lands of about 60 sims.

Anyone have a thought on what I should do next?

Gleanr Ellsmere

It sounds like LL is already dealing with it if they have suspended the person`s account.

If you are a premium member you can speak to LiveChat for advice https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/ but bear in mind that LL will not get involved in resident to resident transaction disputes or tell you any details about another person`s account.

You must read and understad the Toss,it states Linden Labs will not get involved in thingslike this.The fact is some one took your money and ran ..sad but true :(
sorry that  happent  you and all  I can say is they will not do anything as its stated  in the rules you are on your own in SL when it cose to give any one linden dollars.Rule of thumb when renting large amounts of land.just buy a island off Linden Labs.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4875 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.