MARKET PLACE PURCHASES NOT ARRIVED

Tammi Bergan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

You have to contact each merchant with a notecard explaing the problem. Include your transaction number for each item (in your marketplace > account > purchase history). And ask politely for redelivery.

You should avoid to buy many items at the same time from your cart, as the more you put in it, the more delivery failures happen. I would recommend you buy 1 by 1 or 2 simultaneously maximum, especially if they are expensive items.

Keep the "full cart" option for the freebies only! :smileywink:

Edited: Check the delivery status for each item you didn't receive (delivered, queued for delivery of failed)

If you ever need a record of the individual items in your order, open Marketplace and click the My Marketplace menu at the top of the page. Select My Account >> Order History from the pulldown menu. If you do not receive items within about 24 hours, you should cut and paste the information about a missing item from that Order History and send it in a IM or notecard to the merchant, along with a polite message requesting redelivery.  Remember that many merchants are not in world every day, so it may take a while for them to receive and respond to your notes.

It is smart to never order items on Marketplace unless you are in world to receive them at the time.  If someone sends you items and your IMs and notices are capped, delivery will be refused automatically by the servers.  If you are ordering many items at once, it is very easy to go over the limit for IMs and notices.  Second, even if you are in world, I recommend putting only a few items into the basket at once.  (I rarely order more than one item at a time, myself.) The Marketplace servers seem to get more confused if they have many items to handle.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.