Art with BOM - pictures and collages made with avatars built with BOM

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

With this thread I want to encourage residents which either gave up to learn BoM or consider to start to learn BoM and wonder, if it is worth while. Feel free to add you own pictures, edited or not.The only requirement: the displayed avatar must be built with a mesh body/head/, classic skin + BOM. No skin appliers please. Please add a short info, what mesh body/mesh head brand you used.  I would be glad, if some find it a good idea. :)

Ok. I start with a Kalhene Anya meshbody. The head is Kalhene also and comes with the body.  The skin is a random skin I purchased on the market. Random means, it's not meant for a specific brand. Shape is my own creation. The pictures are not edited. I use custom EEP light settings.

kalhenejane.jpg

kalhenejane1.jpg

kalhenejane2.jpg

Edited by Doc Carling
  • Like 4

• Doc Carling changed the title to Art with BOM - pictures and collages made with avatars built with BOM

This is a Maitreya body 5.2 and LAQ head Lulu both BOM with a random skin. Make up and stockings BOM as well. Coat is mesh. I always use self-made shapes. The pictures are a not edited. I use EEP. I couldn't do such pictures without BOM. You think it must be complicate? No, after you activated BOM you can forget it. It works automatically in the background.

greencoat.jpg

greencoat1.jpg

greencoat2.jpg

• Like 2

Farmers daugther. Maitreya 5.2. LAQ Lulu. Classic skin with bom. Dirt and make up tattoos BoM as well. Clothes mesh. Second picture same body and head. Only different light settings.

farmersdaughter.jpg

farmersdaughter1.jpg

Edited by Doc Carling
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Doc Carling said:

Asian style, curvy. Maitreya body. Lelutka Lilly head.  Random classic skin and custom shape. Made with BoM.

curvywhite.png

curvy4.jpg

So... do you date your models?

You do sexy very well. Thanks for posting the images.

50594234053_d6aeca91f1_b.jpg

Edited by Nalates Urriah
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

So... do you date your models?

lol Since about 4 months we live in a neverending lock down here in my country. I even forgot how to spell the word "date".  Anyway, photo sessions with 2 avatars online could be interesting.

2 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

You do sexy very well. Thanks for posting the images.

Thank you. My avatars are in the show business. To catch attention is their daily bread. lol

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.