Any idea what head/skin combo?

Finite

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1204 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The lipstick looks like a BOM one I made almost exactly for CATWA.   So, I believe the lips are BOM and so the eyebrows probably are too, but I'm not sure if that IS a Catwa head.  But, I made the same lipstick with the gloss on the bottom lip exactly like that.  

I don't know anything else but I like it too, and there is a new store I found with some cool stuff you might want to check out.  LePunk is the name of the store.  They may have some things you'd like.  Oh, and some of the stuff at LePunk is Vampire or kind of bloody.  I like some the hand stuff they have that is not bloody.  

Edited by FairreLilette

7 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

The lipstick looks like a BOM one I made almost exactly for CATWA.   So, I believe the lips are BOM and so the eyebrows probably are too, but I'm not sure if that IS a Catwa head.  But, I made the same lipstick with the gloss on the bottom lip exactly like that.  

I don't know anything else but I like it too, and there is a new store I found with some cool stuff you might want to check out.  LePunk is the name of the store.  They may have some things you'd like.  Oh, and some of the stuff at LePunk is Vampire or kind of bloody.  I like some the hand stuff they have that is not bloody.  

Thank you I'll take a look :D. Corvus has some nice vampy looking skins too. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Finite said:

Thank you I'll take a look :D. Corvus has some nice vampy looking skins too. 

Yes, Corvus has some great ones.  She was around in the days of Classic avatars only and had great stuff.  Now with BOM, her stuff works again and she has good quality stuff at fabulous prices!  

I was looking at hair for a bit and came across a hair by Magika called "Amy".  I think the above avatar is wearing Amy by Magika.  Not that hair is what you asked for but I thought I'd pass it along.  

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Magika-Amy/21162456

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Yes, Corvus has some great ones.  She was around in the days of Classic avatars only and had great stuff.  Now with BOM, her stuff works again and she has good quality stuff at fabulous prices!  

I was looking at hair for a bit and came across a hair by Magika called "Amy".  I think the above avatar is wearing Amy by Magika.  Not that hair is what you asked for but I thought I'd pass it along.  

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Magika-Amy/21162456

wow thank you! Yes I used to buy from Corvus back in 2017 but when I came back last year she was closed. Not sure when she started back up again. But I am certainly glad she is back.

I spoke to the creator of that model in the picture. It's a custom skin and shape she said. Still curious what the head is. She wouldn't divulge lol. I don't blame her.

Edited by Finite
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Finite said:

wow thank you! Yes I used to buy from Corvus back in 2017 but when I came back last year she was closed. Not sure when she started back up again. But I am certainly glad she is back.

Oh, she was around longer than that!  I'd say at least 10 years but I'd have to look it up in her inworld profile.

As far as the head, I am going to go out on a limb here and say it's Catya by Catwa.  Look up shapes for Catya on Marketplace, there are bazillions.  Catya is a very easy head to shape in a lot of different ways for a lot of different looks.  As far as the skin, I think it's a BOM skin but I'm just not sure by who.   It is a light color.   I use light skins only and don't even have any tanned ones, so I use Deetalez Celtic skin type mostly.  There are some great inexpensive eyes from - bus - .  The eyes are beginning to look like Catwa to me now.  The eyeliner should not be too difficult to find nor the eyeshadow, but the eyebrow with the part shaved off, I don't know. 

Here is link for - bus - .  She has super excellent prices but I don't know how much is applier or BOM now though.  However, the CATWA inexpensive eyes from - bus - you can still use with BOM.  The eyeliner, I dunno.  lol  I forgot at this moment.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/192017

Edited by FairreLilette

46 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Oh, she was around longer than that!  I'd say at least 10 years but I'd have to look it up in her inworld profile.

As far as the head, I am going to go out on a limb here and say it's Catya by Catwa.  Look up shapes for Catya on Marketplace, there are bazillions.  Catya is a very easy head to shape in a lot of different ways for a lot of different looks.  As far as the skin, I think it's a BOM skin but I'm just not sure by who.   It is a light color.   I use light skins only and don't even have any tanned ones, so I use Deetalez Celtic skin type mostly.  There are some great inexpensive eyes from - bus - .  The eyes are beginning to look like Catwa to me now.  The eyeliner should not be too difficult to find nor the eyeshadow, but the eyebrow with the part shaved off, I don't know. 

Hmm Catya is possible. 

Pretty_Small_MKT.jpg?1537794385

I just can't seem to mimic the flatness of the bottom lip on mine. But I also don't have any bom skins for her since I was using my Catya before bom. And I deleted all my skin appliers lol.

39 minutes ago, Finite said:

I don't think it's Catya. I'm kind of thinking its Lelutka. I saw this on MP which kind of resembles it. pocahontas.jpg?1595789157

Okay, I flipped this one for you so we could look at the face and I don't think it's Lelutka but you could try it.  I think it's Catya by Catwa because of the eyes in the OP look like Catwa to me, especially Catya.  

Here is Lelutka face -

lelutka2 flipped.jpg

1 minute ago, Finite said:

Hehe I think I will pass for now. Really don't want to got back to using Catwa. Liking my Lelutka right now. Thanks so much for your help FairreLilette.

You're welcome.  We were posting at the same time.  In the above photo that I flipped of the Lelutka photo, she looks a bit like the style of Corvus so I think it would work with Corvus stuff and look great.  Good luck!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

You're welcome.  We were posting at the same time.  In the above photo that I flipped of the Lelutka photo, she looks a bit like the style of Corvus so I think it would work with Corvus stuff and look great.  Good luck!

Yes I tried some Corvus demos. I wish she had something between dead and pale. Will give her some time xD.

• Haha 1

I want to say this is a Skinnery skin  because even though the picture is blurry it looks like it has her signature freckles on the neck. Peach is a great neutral pale tone from them. The brows are separate and I am pretty sure they are from Simple Bloom. No idea on the lipstick as I've seen quite a few that look like that. If I were guessing which Lelukta that is, I would maybe check out either Fleur or Lake. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Laurel Aurelia said:

I want to say this is a Skinnery skin  because even though the picture is blurry it looks like it has her signature freckles on the neck. Peach is a great neutral pale tone from them. The brows are separate and I am pretty sure they are from Simple Bloom. No idea on the lipstick as I've seen quite a few that look like that. If I were guessing which Lelukta that is, I would maybe check out either Fleur or Lake. 

Wow good eye lol. Yes sorry for the picture. It was taken in high res but the picture itself instore was low res since it was a tattoo shop with tons of pictures around. Wouldn't make sense to have a bunch of 1024s or 2048s hanging around slowing everyone's computers.

I was at Skinnery yesterday. Picked up some demos. Will have to try them out xD. And yes I was thinking can maybe do something similar with Lake. I have Ryn right now. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Finite said:

I have Ryn right now. 

I think it would work out well with Ryn and Corvus and there are eyes at - bus - which are 1 linden as well as other cheaper fantasy eyes too.  You could search shapes for Ryn to get some ideas also.   

16 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

I think it would work out well with Ryn and Corvus and there are eyes at - bus - which are 1 linden as well as other cheaper fantasy eyes too.  You could search shapes for Ryn to get some ideas also.   

Hehe I actually just finished up with something I got from Skinnery. Ended up going in another direction. Kept Ryn and did not have to change my shape much. Funny how these little hunts turn out sometimes. Now to spruce her up xD.

Untitled-1.jpg

Really liking the Skinnery milk tone.

Edited by Finite
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Finite said:

Funny how these little hunts turn out sometimes. Now to spruce her up xD.

Funnier, I found one at The Skinnery I like too...and it's a shade lighter than the Milk and it's called Snow.  Not all of the skins have Snow but I am going to get a Snow skin from The Skinnery.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

Funnier, I found one at The Skinnery I like too...and it's a shade lighter than the Milk and it's called Snow.  Not all of the skins have Snow but I am going to get a Snow skin from The Skinnery.

I went and got two more tones of the same skin last night. Peach and Champagne. Very happy with them. Think they have a new client. Having trouble finding eye shadows or liners now though. I think it has to do with the shape of the Ryn eyes. Everything seems a little off.

12 minutes ago, Finite said:

I went and got two more tones of the same skin last night. Peach and Champagne. Very happy with them. Think they have a new client. Having trouble finding eye shadows or liners now though. I think it has to do with the shape of the Ryn eyes. Everything seems a little off.

Try LePunk

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Try LePunk

Thank you I will. I think I need to find one made specifically for Ryn. I tried a bunch of demos and purchased a few cheap ones that didn’t have demos at skin fair north yesterday. Was going to try skin fair south once I get online. But all the ones I tried so far consistently seemed to be slightly off alignment of the shape of the Ryn eyes. They were all for Evo too.

I cobble my makeup from all over. I think IDTTY has some shadows  that would look great on the  Ryn head (Mostly HD appliers but very pretty). Also  another brand I think that might be worth grabbing some demos at is JackSpoon. They have HD and Bom makeup. Lastly Top1Salon. They are often in the Happy Weekend sale.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1204 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.