No one can tp to my land, Help..lol

Aylla Wolfzahn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, been trying for hours now to tp to my land, and have had a few friends try as well to make sure it wasn't just me with the issue. Even tping to the neighbor region and walk to mine it freezes up and we get "the system was unable to complete ur teleport in a timely fashion and asks to try again in a FEW minutes". I can't find any ifo on grid status, or the web on a topic even close to this. Anyone have any ideas on whats happening?

3 answers to this question

LL may be performing some maintenance on the server that handles your region.  Normally that doesn't take long, but you never know.  It's been a long holiday weekend in the U.S. and they may only have a skeleton crew taking care of routine things. Start worrying if you still can't get in tomorrow.

Welcome to Second Life Answers, Aylla. Are you on the mainland, or on a private region?  Or does the sim belong to you? If it is a private region, where you "own" your parcel, but pay a fee every week/month to the sim owner, you need to have a chat with that sim owner, as they may have accidentally changed the land setting to deny access to anyone.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.