I'm a huge noob on mesh bodies

LordHappycat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay, so recently I picked up the Classic Legacy Mesh body for $1L (because they're continuing to run that freebie promotion since they've got the new bodies out).

And I'm trying to make it a better looking version of my current femboy look. On another post, I had asked for suggestions about what I can seek for an upgrade to my look so I already have that step going for me.

However, I want to see what I can do with what I've got. The OMEGA applier of my skin doesn't work on this body nor does the skin I use which is Sheru Femboy. I'm wondering if there's a similar skin applier or something I can seek that can work around this classic mesh body? Any ideas? I'm lost and I'm sorry that I sound so noob, this is some of my first steps into mesh territory. Most of the time, I'm running like classic and I work on that.

50 minutes ago, LordHappycat said:

Okay, so recently

no answer on your question, but a advice ... don't post your questions in several different sections of the forums... seen one in wanted, now in mesh and think you started even somewhere else.
Keep your posts in one topic, in "Your Avatar" .. people will guide step by step, without being allover the forums, and you have your answers together in one topic.

2 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

no answer on your question, but a advice ... don't post your questions in several different sections of the forums... seen one in wanted, now in mesh and think you started even somewhere else.
Keep your posts in one topic, in "Your Avatar" .. people will guide step by step, without being allover the forums, and you have your answers together in one topic.

It gets buried though and posts grow cold in a week. The contexts of the posts are a bit different and still in their right categories. You're being a little too technical.

19 hours ago, LordHappycat said:

Okay, so recently I picked up the Classic Legacy Mesh body for $1L (because they're continuing to run that freebie promotion since they've got the new bodies out).

And I'm trying to make it a better looking version of my current femboy look. On another post, I had asked for suggestions about what I can seek for an upgrade to my look so I already have that step going for me.

However, I want to see what I can do with what I've got. The OMEGA applier of my skin doesn't work on this body nor does the skin I use which is Sheru Femboy. I'm wondering if there's a similar skin applier or something I can seek that can work around this classic mesh body? Any ideas? I'm lost and I'm sorry that I sound so noob, this is some of my first steps into mesh territory. Most of the time, I'm running like classic and I work on that.

None of the TMP or Legacy bodies have ever been omega compatible.  You'd have better luck using a BOM skin as I do believe they updated the old classic to include BOM.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.