ISO Current WL Recommendations

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1183 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I had no idea where to post this so if this is better off in a different sub, let me know and I'd be happy to move this.

I've been using Nam's Optimal Skin & Prim for years now and wondered if any of you use or have a lead on a truly neutral WL? Or more neutral. Nam's always seemed a bit saturated to me but I did a side by side below with a couple others and it surprised me to find that Nam's isn't as strong as I thought. It also doesn't strip out detail like the other two. It'd be nice to experiment, though. So if you have a windlight you find pretty neutral, I'd love to check it out!

79e5cccad65957c79f6d4fa42262df5e.png

46 minutes ago, anvyre said:

Hi,

I had no idea where to post this so if this is better off in a different sub, let me know and I'd be happy to move this.

I've been using Nam's Optimal Skin & Prim for years now and wondered if any of you use or have a lead on a truly neutral WL? Or more neutral. Nam's always seemed a bit saturated to me but I did a side by side below with a couple others and it surprised me to find that Nam's isn't as strong as I thought. It also doesn't strip out detail like the other two. It'd be nice to experiment, though. So if you have a windlight you find pretty neutral, I'd love to check it out!

79e5cccad65957c79f6d4fa42262df5e.png

I've always used Nam's also so it will be nice to know what others use.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1183 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.