Ways to earn money in 2021

Taramafor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Back in the day I actually joined club contests. But those don't seem to be a thing these days. It was actually fun to put in effort to be the life of a party. If anyone knows any furry clubs doing contests that would be good.

I know there's some SL games. Tried linden fishing, but nothing to fish because already farmed or something.

Most of my items are actually gifts. But I'm wondering what ways there are to earn lindens in game.

Could pole dance of course, but that goes better when posting to grab peoples attention. Wanna aim for something a little more active though. What do people even do these days?

And I suppose I should ask what SL jobs there are, beyond making items and scripts. Host is obvious.

Edit: Forgot to mention. Time isn't an issue for me.

Edited by Taramafor

Depends how much L$ you're actually looking to make.

Significant amounts generally requires hours of time and effort on stores, or a webcam. Other than that, you're talking small amounts that you can get from a tip jar after a few hours. At the end, it's almost always going to be more time efficient to work a real job and spend a couple dollars to buy L$.

• Like 2

It's mostly all those "usual" you list in your OP plus what you didn't list in your OP - DJ, live performer, talent agent, landlord.  I will send you in IM here on the forum the name of a group for fishing.  They meet every Sunday for years, so I don't think it's "farmed" or else they wouldn't meet every Sunday like they do.  This group also has fishing during the week.  At least try it and see.  I will send you the name of the group in your IM here on the forums.   I don't attend the fishing as I build but I am active in that group for lots of events other than fishing.  But, people in that group seem to love fishing too.  To see the groups calendar of events, it's listed in the groups description.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.