rent land-fraud

Hultaj

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1180 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Prokofy Neva said:

You have GOT to be kidding me. Scripts in rental boxes and vendors, like any scripts on a sim, add up and eventually lag it. They don't have zero impact. So study away, but I also study in the field with actual scripted objects on various sims, with various types of scripts and numbers of scripts. 

prok, we're done,  I've been here 14 years come march, I've done studied this to death and back,    good bye.

• Like 2

On 1/30/2021 at 7:18 PM, bigmoe Whitfield said:

prok, we're done,  I've been here 14 years come march, I've done studied this to death and back,    good bye.

I guess you're "done" because you cannot prove your point.

The number of scripts on a sim matter; the script time they take up matters; this isn't something I've made up, but it's something the Lindens will tell you. That is why they set script time limits in events such as the exhibits for the birthdays and various other functions; that is why they go around and ask you to remove items. Collisions also matter. To imply that a script with X time running a rental box and another one with 2X time are somehow the same, especially when multiplied by dozens on a sim, just defies logic. Every mall owner knows this, and renters do as well. Again, it is *Lindens and scripters* who explain this to us. If you've discovered all of this to be a vast lie, gosh, you can go ahead and lay out your case.

YATD -- Yet Another Tragic Derailment

Millions were shocked today by the infamous YATD:  Yet Another Tragic Derailment.  Sources close to the Linden Department of Public Forum Works would not confirm whether or not the derailment was sabotage, or worse.  They did, however, say that they were certain it was the work of "one of the usual suspects."

1957480059_YetAnotherTragicDerailment.png.79ea0881fca1cbb7afcacc00a4719a50.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1180 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.